How to Dress For A Do-It-All Fall
North American Precis Syndicate
(NAPSI)—As the weather begins to cool, you cozy up-gathering friends and family for tailgating before the big game, baking, and bonfires. Here’s to coming together for feel-good moments with your favorite people. And the versatile outfits that make you look and feel even more amazing. Discover the wardrobe essentials you need to mix, match and mingle your way through the season at your nearest maurices store or online.
Jeans That Fit Your Life
There’s never been a better time to find your perfect jeans—now with more sizes, rises, washes and fits than ever before in sizes 0−24. Plus, jeans are so easy to dress up or down for almost every occasion.
• Best-selling jeans—available in four flattering fits that feel amazing. Dress them up for date night with a pretty blouse or keep it casual with a graphic tee.
• EVERFLEX jeans—feel so amazing on, you’ll never want to take them off (especially when you pair them with soft 24/7 tees in endless styles).
• Jeggings—super stretchy for doing it all in four flattering rises. Try a fun color for work with a blazer or keep it laid back with tried and true blues.
For extra style, pair your favorite jeans with hiker boots—they’re laced up, on-trend and ready to go the distance, a.k.a. your perfect go-to for checking off your fall bucket list.
Like you, these layers are ready for whatever’s next. Changing weather or plans? Check! Soft, versatile layers help you transition throughout the season, not to mention from the neighborhood harvest fest to the evening BBQ. Here’s how to layer without looking bulky.
• Plaids—perk up your plaid game with unexpected details; fun shapes, new lengths, and bold patterns. Then bring it all together with jeans and comfy booties.
• Reversible vests—quilted on one side, cozy on the other. Layer over a thermal tee and get two different outfits from one versatile vest.
• Cardis—whether you go for a cardi duster or chunky cardi, you can pair this sweater staple over tees, plaids and pretty blouses for workdays to happy hours.
• Fashion sweatshirts—from heather gray to mustard; you can take this staple from game day to a movie night in.
• Jackets—meet the perfect way to welcome cooler days. Pick from lightweight anoraks to timeless faux leather jackets you’ll wear on repeat.
• 24/7 tees—snuggle into super-soft styles that are light enough for a half tuck or layering over.
Dressy looks for work to whenever
The best dressy outfits easily transition from morning meetings to dinner dates. Dressing up doesn’t have to be a downer when you choose flattering looks that work seamlessly around the clock.
• Jumpsuits—the one-and-done piece you can wear endless ways. Top it with a jacket to take your look from brunch to date night.
• Pretty blouses—amazing details like statement sleeves will make you feel polished. Dress it up for a work event with classic pants or down for a night on the town with jeans and jewelry.
• Colorblock cardis—more than just a layer, the sweeping length brings the colorblock trend front and center. Keep it casual with jeggings or elevate it with a skirt and booties.
• Pants for every body—discover classic fits in a variety of stretch fabrics that work as hard as you do. Try them in black or wear-with-all neutrals for a polished twist.
Inspired yet? Visit your nearest maurices store to book a FREE styling session and friendly stylists will help you create effortless outfits for the moments that matter most to you.
To see and shop the latest styles, go to www.maurices.com.
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)
(NAPS) What to wear this year: Stripes are in, floral prints are in bloom and jeans and jeggings never go out of style.